Tuesday 29 August 2017

Luscious Locks At Marian Dineen Hair Studio

If you've read one of my more recent blog posts you'll know I haven't been feeling myself for the past month. I'm feeling a lot better recently but I still have ups and downs. On my down days I like trying to get out of the house and do something nice for myself. So, I was very excited and grateful to be invited for a few blow-dries from Marian Dineen Hair Studio in Sligo recently! 

I absolutely love getting my hair done, it's so relaxing and such a treat and I rarely get it done since going to college. There's nothing like sitting back and getting your hair properly washed and massaged and leaving it in someone elses' capable hands. 

My mum and I have been twice now and the girls there are so lovely, the service is spot on and the salon itself is very swish. I like how friendly the stylists are and how comfortable I felt, sometimes I feel a bit shy going to the hairdressers but I didn't here. The girls really listened to what I wanted from my blowdry and used different styling tools to achieve the look I wanted. They even have a Steampod straightener which looks really snazzy!

The first time I went the lovely Sarah did my hair and it came out amazing. I went for curls seeing as my hair is naturally straight with a flick, and quite boring. I love having my hair curled but it usually drops fairly quickly. Sarah blowdried my hair and then ran a thin GHD over it to create gorgeous curls, finished with lots of hairspray. I was surprised with how long the curls lasted especially seeing as it was raining outside - a job well done!



The second time I went I went for a straight blow-dry and I loved it. I don't usually wear my hair super straight but it looked really sleek so I'd definitely wear it like that more often. Thanks to Chloe for making it look so chic.


Overall I had an excellent experience in Marian Dineen's. We also met Marian herself who was absolutely lovely and gave us both a hug and showed us round the salon. It was such a lovely treat and really perked me up so thanks again to Marian Dineen! Definitely pop in for top class hair styling! You can read my mum's blog about the experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment